Amputation Support Group bi-monthly meetingFor Pre and Post Surgical Amputees, and their families. July 1st at 6pm in the Wilfred R...
May 2014 - 5 new adaptive bikes givenWe are thrilled to yet again be a part of the “My Bike" event. The Variety's "My Bik...
Relay for Life - 20 year totalMay 17th 2014, WHS participated in the Relay for Life in honor of those whose lives have been affect...
Congrats Ken Diddle, PACongrats to our WHS Occ Med PA - Ken Diddle - on passing the DOT certification! We are excited to ...
Resident of the Month - May 2014Each month Washington Health System names a "Resident of the Month" and they are show...
Scroll for more services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Care
- Outpatient Center - Cecil
- Children's Therapy Center
- Diabetes Education and Management
- Emergency Care Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Medicine
- Health Education Learning Place (HELP)
- Heart, Lung and Vascular Services
- Hospice Care
- Laboratory Services
- Orthopedics and Neurosciences
- Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Care
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Teen Outreach
- Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center
- Women’s Health Services
- Women’s Health Services / Obstetrics
- Wound and Skin Healing Center