- Application forms and other information regarding admission may be obtained online at www.washingtonhospital.org/schools/nursing; from Washington Health System School of Nursing, 155 Wilson Avenue, Washington, PA 15301-3398; or by calling (724) 223-3167 or (724) 223-3179. Completed applications are to be returned to the same address accompanied by a non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
- The School of Nursing will consider only completed application files. Application files consist of the following:
a. Completed application and application fee.
b. Official academic transcripts from high school and post-secondary schools attended.
c. Pre-admission exam score.
- Applicants who meet all the Admission Requirements will be given a health record, which is the final admission requirement.
- The health record is to be completed and submitted to The Washington Hospital Employee Health Service (EHS) for their review. (Student may opt to have work-up done at EHS, with his/her own physician, or at an urgent care center.)
- To confirm the applicant’s enrollment, a signed enrollment contract and non-refundable matriculation fee of $75.00 are required.
The Recruitment and Admissions Committee of the School of Nursing will notify applicants of their official acceptance into the nursing program when all requirements are met.