Fun With Food!
11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Fun with Food!
Time: 11:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
Who: Children ages 3-6 who are “picky eaters”
and who would benefit from socializing
Where: CTC Building 3
Cost: This is a billable service covered by most
insurance companies. In addition there will
be a $10 charge for food initially and
again during the 6th week.
Goals for group include:
· Increase variety of food intake
· Decrease oral sensitivity
· Promote appropriate chewing patterns
· Decrease aversion while touching different textures
· Decrease olfactory sensitivity
Increase independent use of utensils
· Increase age appropriate socialization
To register your child or to answer any questions regarding the program please call CTC, 724-942-6100.
The group is led by Joshua Lewandowski, OTA/L